Culpeper, Orange, Fauquier, Spotsylvania, Rappahannock, Madison, Greene, and Louisa.
Out of this area? Send us a message and we will see if we can help!
You can rely on Blue Ridge Storage for portable storage solutions with features such as steel and aluminum weatherproof designs, solid DuraPlate truck body construction, translucent roofing for easy loading, secure door-locking systems, and other safety advantages. We also offer:
- Convenient pickup and delivery of portable storage units from your home or business.
- Level loading system to minimize shifting during storage unit transfer process
- Flexible leasing policy allowing lessees to store their portable units at our secure storage facility or another location of their choice for easy, no-hassle access
- Choice of two different-sized units: 10’ x 16’ and 10’ x 20’
- Units built to bear loads as heavy as TBD pounds
- Unlimited rental periods (3-month minimum required)
- $15.00 Admin Fee
- 10’ x 16’ monthly rate: $195.00
- 10’ x 20’ monthly rate: $225.00
- Delivery Fee: $175
- Pickup Fee: $175
- Mileage Fee 0-25 Miles Delivery: $35
- Mileage Fee 26-50 Miles Delivery: $65
- Mileage Fee 50+ Miles Delivery: Please Call
- A three-month contract is the minimum term available for portable self-storage units.
- The $15 admin fee, first month’s rent, delivery fee, and pick-up fee are due along with the signed contract, prior to delivery of the unit.
- Fees associated with portable storage units include: Monthly rental fee, delivery and pick-up fee, and fuel/mileage costs (varies).
- In the event of non-payment, Landlord may enter the renter’s property where portable storage unit is housed for the purpose of over-locking and repossessing the unit. Potential fees may include late fee, overlock fee, repossession fee, and all applicable court/legal costs. Tenant will incur all fuel/mileage costs + an additional $50 charge each-way if a visit to the renter’s property is required for any reason.
- Landlord may auction the contents of past-due units in the event of non-payment.
- All Yates Storage terms, conditions, and insurance requirements apply.
ANY INSURANCE PROTECTING THE PERSONAL PROPERTY STORED WITHIN THE SPACE AGAINST FIRE, THEFT, OR DAMAGE MUST BE PROVIDED BY THE OCCUPANT. THE OWNER DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY TYPE OF INSURANCE WHICH WOULD PROTECT THE OCCUPANT’S PERSONAL PROPERTY FROM LOSS BY FIRE, THEFT, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF CASUALTY LOSS. IT IS THE OCCUPANT’S RESPONSIBILITY TO OBTAIN SUCH INSURANCE. OCCUPANT, AT OCCUPANT’S EXPENSE, SHALL MAINTAIN A POLICY OF FIRE, EXTENDED COVERAGE ENDORSEMENT, BURGLARY, VANDALISM AND MALICIOUS MISCHIEF INSURANCE FOR 100% OF THE ACTUAL CASH VALUE OF STORED PROPERTY. INSURANCE ON OCCUPANT’S PROPERTY IS A MATERIAL CONDITION OF THIS AGREEMENT AND IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF BOTH OCCUPANT AND OWNER. FAILURE TO CARRY THE REQUIRED INSURANCE IS A BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT AND OCCUPANT ASSUMES ALL RISK OF LOSS TO STORED PROPERTY THAT WOULD BE COVERED BY SUCH INSURANCE. OCCUPANT EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THE INSURANCE COMPANY PROVIDING SUCH INSURANCE SHALL NOT BE SUBROGATED TO ANY CLAIM OF OCCUPANT AGAINST OWNER, OWNER’S AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES FOR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO STORED PROPERTY. OCCUPANT MAY COMPLY WITH THIS INSURANCE REQUIREMENT BY PARTICIPATING IN THE TENANT INSURANCE PROGRAM. OCCUPANT AGREES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT FAILURE OF OCCUPANT TO PROVIDE PROOF OF INSURANCE MAY RESULT IN OCCUPANT’S AUTOMATIC ENROLLMENT BY OWNER IN THE TENANT INSURANCE PROGRAM AND FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE MINIMUM COVERAGE AVAILABLE. OCCUPANT AGREES AND UNDERSTANDS THAT PARTICIPATION IN THE TENANT INSURANCE PROGRAM CAN BE CANCELLED AT ANY TIME UPON OCCUPANT’S PRESENTATION OF PROOF OF INSURANCE FOR ITS STORED PROPERTY.